Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo Website
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Hospice, a Hospice employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website, or which, as determined by Hospice, may harm them or users of the website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use of the website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Hospice Buffalo website.
USE OF THE HOSPICE & PALLIATIVE CARE BUFFALO WEBSITE COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website is a site that enables you to learn about the organization. You agree to use the services available through the website only to receive messages, information and request material (collectively, “User Contributions”) that comply with the Content Standards set forth below.
These content standards (the “Content Standards”) apply to any and all User Contributions and use of the services offered through the Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website. User Contributions must comply, in their entirety, with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that such User Contributions emanate from or are endorsed by Hospice or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or User Contributions, in whole or in part, in Hospice’s sole discretion.
Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the services and any actions resulting from your participation.
By providing, or submitting User Contributions to the Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website, you are granting them permission to use your User Contributions in connection with the operation of the website.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website, including, without limitation, User Contributions, is made available solely for general information purposes. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Advice received via the & Palliative Care Buffalo website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions, and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
The Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Hospice Buffalo. Hospice Buffalo is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
LINKS FROM THE HOSPICE BUFFALO WEBSITE
If the Hospice Buffalo website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. Hospice has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Hospice Buffalo website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including, without limitation, all information, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo, the terms, the Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo logo, and all affiliated names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
PRIVACY OF INFORMATION
All information collected on the Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website is subject to the Privacy Statement (below). By using the Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website, you consent to all actions taken by Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo with respect to your information in compliance with the Privacy Statement.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through the Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website, this information may be collected and used by others.
Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo encourages you to review the privacy statements of the Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website, how they collect, use, and share your information.
The Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo or; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo, or the public.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. California's “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of the Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact the Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website administrator.
Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo is based in the State of New York in the United States. Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo provides the Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website for use only by persons located in the United States. Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo makes no claims that the Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.