NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- In any way that violates Facebook’s terms of service or data policy.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Hospice, a Hospice employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of this Facebook page, or which, as determined by Hospice, may harm Hospice or users of this Facebook page or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Hospice Buffalo Facebook page in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, impair or interfere with any other party’s use of the Facebook page, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the page.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Hospice Buffalo Facebook page.
USE OF HOSPICE BUFFALO FACEBOOK PAGE COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Hospice Buffalo Facebook page is a social media page to enable you to communicate with other members. You agree to use the services available through the Hospice Buffalo Facebook page only to post, send and receive messages and material (collectively, “User Contributions”) that comply with the Content Standards set forth below.
These content standards (the “Content Standards”) apply to any and all User Contributions and use of the services offered through the Hospice Buffalo Facebook page. User Contributions must comply, in their entirety, with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that such User Contributions emanate from or are endorsed by Hospice Buffalo or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Hospice Buffalo reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or User Contributions, in whole or in part, in Hospice Buffalo’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any social media service. Hospice Buffalo does not control or endorse the content, messages, information, or User Contributions found on their Facebook page and, therefore, Hospice Buffalo specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the services and any actions resulting from your participation.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting User Contributions to the Hospice Buffalo Facebook page, you are granting Hospice Buffalo permission to use your User Contributions in connection with the operation of their Facebook page.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the Hospice Buffalo Facebook page, including, without limitation, User Contributions, is made available solely for general information purposes. Hospice Buffalo does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Hospice Buffalo disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to their, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Advice received via the Hospice Buffalo Facebook page should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions, and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
The Hospice Buffalo Facebook page may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Hospice Buffalo, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Hospice Buffalo. Hospice Buffalo is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
LINKS FROM THE HOSPICE BUFFALO FACEBOOK PAGE
If the Hospice Buffalo Facebook page contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. Hospice Buffalo has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Hospice Buffalo Facebook page, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Hospice Buffalo Facebook page and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including, without limitation, all information, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Hospice Buffalo, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Hospice Buffalo, the terms “The Center for Hospice and Palliative Care Photographs of Meaning”, “The Center for Hospice and Palliative Care”, the Hospice Buffalo logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Hospice Buffalo or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Hospice Buffalo. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Hospice Buffalo Facebook page are the trademarks of their respective owners.
PRIVACY OF INFORMATION
All information collected on the Hospice Buffalo Facebook page is subject to the Privacy Statement (below). By using the Hospice Buffalo Facebook page, you consent to all actions taken by Hospice Buffalo with respect to your information in compliance with the Privacy Statement.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Center for Hospice and Palliative Care public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Hospice Buffalo encourages you to review the privacy statements of Facebook so that you can understand how Facebook collects, uses, and shares your information.
The Hospice Buffalo Facebook page will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Hospice Buffalo or the Hospice Buffalo Facebook page; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Hospice Buffalo; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Hospice Buffalo, or the public.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. California's “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of the Not sure what to place here that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact the Hospice Buffalo? group administrator.
Hospice Buffalo is based in the State of New York in the United States. Hospice Buffalo provides the Hospice Buffalo Facebook page for use only by persons located in the United States. Hospice Buffalo makes no claims that the Hospice Buffalo Facebook page or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Hospice Buffalo Facebook page may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Hospice Buffalo Facebook page from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.