With congestive heart failure, many symptoms worsen over time. Supportive services like in-home, palliative or hospice care can provide expert symptom management and compassion to patients and their families. Several studies have shown that patients with advanced heart failure may live longer with help from these services.
If you or a loved one have any of these signs and symptoms from congestive heart failure, end-stage heart disease, cardiomyopathy or ischemic cardiomyopathy, we can help:
- Shortness of breath, fatigue, cough, leg swelling or irregular heartbeat at rest
- Discomfort or difficulty completing daily activities
- Continued or increased symptoms despite medical interventions
- Uncontrolled pain or discomfort
- Repeated hospitalizations, rehabilitation stays or ER visits
For additional information, you can call (716) 431-3300 or email us at info@CareNavigatorsBuffalo.org.