Here with Facts ~ Discover the benefits of Hospice & Palliative Care from industry experts.
Hospice Case Studies & Journal Articles
- Chronic Heart Failure
- Hospice Care in the Nursing Home Offers Benefits to Residents at End of Life
- Hospice Improves Survival Time by 81 Days in CHF Patients
- Hospice Patients Live an Average 29 Days Longer
- Hospice Saves Money for Medicare
- Palliative Care Shortens ICU Stay Without Adversely Affecting Mortality
- Patients Referred Too Late
- Opioid Study
- Special Challenges of Dementia
- Success Story of Home Care for Chronic Heart Failure
The ELDER Project: Evaluating End-of-Life Knowledge among Health Care Providers
Mager, Diana R.; Lange, Jean W.
Journal of Hospice & Palliative Nursing. 18(1):22-28, February 2016.
Delirium: Opportunity for Comfort in Palliative Care
Close, Jacqueline F.; Long, Carol O.
Journal of Hospice & Palliative Nursing. 14(6):386-394, August 2012.
Anticipatory Grief: An Evidence-Based Approach
Journal of Hospice & Palliative Nursing. 18(1):20-21, February 2016.
Ethical Issues in Caring for Prison Inmates with Advanced Cancer
Journal of Hospice & Palliative Nursing. 18(1):13-14, February 2016.
End-of-Life Care in the Hispanic Community
O’Mara, Susan K.; Zborovskaya, Yanina
Journal of Hospice & Palliative Nursing. 18(1):53-59, February 2016.