Hospice Inpatient Unit Visitation Policy
Due to current COVID-19 illness and in accordance with CDC and Department of Health guidance, we are implementing the following visitor policy to protect the health of our patients, visitors, and staff.
Visiting Hours are 8am-8pm
2 visitors allowed on Campus at a time
1 designated visitor if patient is in isolation
Please arrange visitation so that no more than two people are on campus at a time. There is to be no waiting inside or outside the building to switch out visitors.
Per NYS DOH guidelines, anyone who has been in states with a travel advisory within the past 14 days will not be allowed to visit until quarantine is complete.
In line with the directive to maintain social distancing and limit the potential for exposure, please note the following:
- Visitors must wear a mask or facial covering while in the building
- We ask that visitors stay in patient rooms and not congregate in common areas
All visitors will undergo a wellness screen each time they enter the building.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will not be able to visit
- Anyone with respiratory symptoms may not be able to visit
- If you are sick, we ask that you stay home until you are feeling better