Hospice Inpatient Unit Visitation Policy
Due to the current concern regarding COVID-19 illness and in accordance with CDC and Department of Health guidance, we are implementing the following steps to protect the health of our patients, visitors and staff.
All visitors will undergo a wellness screen each time they enter the building prior to visiting a patient.
- Anyone with a fever of 100 degrees or higher will be unable to visit.
- Anyone with respiratory symptoms may not be permitted to visit.
- If you are sick, we ask that you not visit until you are feeling better.
- Visitors that have traveled to NY from a restricted state within the past 14 days will be restricted from visiting in the HIU.
Visiting Hours are 8am-8pm
IMMEDIATE FAMILY ONLY!!
No Visitor Under the Age of 16
In line with the directive to maintain social distancing and limit the potential for exposure please note the following guidelines for number of visitors allowed at one time. Also, visitors will be asked to leave the room when patients are being cared for by staff to maintain social distancing. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Acute patients - 2 visitors per patient at a time. Immediate family listed only as approved upon admission.
- Respite patients - 1 assigned visitor per patient
- Isolation patients - 1 assigned visitor per patient with one 2 hour visit/day
- There is no waiting on campus inside or out during visitation.