Hospice Inpatient Unit Visitation Policy
Due to current COVID-19 illness and in accordance with CDC and Department of Health guidance, we are implementing the following visitor policy to protect the health of our patients, visitors, and staff. This policy is subject to change.
2 visitors allowed on Campus at a time
No children under 10 allowed
Please arrange visitation within the family so that no more than two people are on Campus at a time. There is to be no waiting inside the building to switch out visitors. If two people are already here visiting, you will be asked to leave the premises.
Visiting Hours are 8am-8pm
Anyone that has been recently outside of NYS will have visitation restrictions dependent upon current DOH guidelines and are subject to change.
In line with the directive to maintain social distancing and limit the potential for exposure, please note the following:
- Visitors must wear a mask or facial covering at all times while in the building, in patient room, and on Campus
- Visitors must stay in patient rooms and not congregate in common areas
- Visitors will be asked to leave the room while staff is providing care to patient
All visitors will undergo a wellness screen each time they enter the building
- Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will not be able to visit
- Anyone with respiratory symptoms may not be able to visit
If you are sick, we ask that you stay home until
Visitation hours for Isolation Rooms
Visits limited to 1 two-hour visit
1 designated visitor allowed (this person does not change)
You must follow the isolation protocol
- Wear mask and gloves at all times, wash hands and sanitize before leaving room
- Gloves and mask will be provided by Hospice
Visitors must stay in patient room unless directed otherwise by staff