Do You Need a Speaker for Your Workplace, Faith Organization or Club?
The Center for Hospice & Palliative Care offers outreach programs to educate the community. Here’s a shortlist of offerings, but we can adapt to address your group’s needs:
- Share Your Wishes—Talk About Your Health Care Preferences with Your Physicians and Your Loved Ones!
- Do You Have a Health Care Proxy? Learn More About Advance Directives Before You are Faced with a Crisis
- The Tough Conversation—Discussing End-of-Life Wishes
- Questions to Ask When You Have Been Diagnosed with a Chronic Illness
- Health Care Options for Patients and Families Challenged With Serious Illness
- What is Palliative Care? What is Hospice Care? Is There a Difference?
- Hospice Care—A Benefit Entitlement 100% Covered by Medicare!
- Coping with Pain—Physical, Emotional, Psychological and Spiritual Care
- Care for the Caregiver—Patient Patience
- You Matter—Care for Yourself While Caring for Others
- Learn How to Cope with Caregiver Stress
- Coping with Grief and Loss
Every year, 10 million American families face the fact that a loved one is seriously ill. Your family, friends, business associates, neighbors or colleagues who are caring for a loved one, may need help coping at work and at home. Our free educational programs provide tips and resources and our team will come to your location(s). Consider inviting an outreach liaison to a "lunch and learn" session, meeting, orientation program or coffee hour. We look forward to serving you.
An * indicates a required field.