Make the Change that Will Change You –Become a Hospice Nurse
Employee Benefits Package
Our benefits package encompasses a wide range of offerings designed to meet the unique needs of employees. From health care plans to retirement we aim to provide employees and their families with peace of mind today and in the future.
Some of the benefits included in our comprehensive benefits plan include:
- 401(k) plan with employer match and contribution
- Health Insurance with vision component – co-payment plan, or high deductible plan
- HSA with high deductible health plan – twice annual Employer contribution
- Dental Insurance
Additional Employee Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous Paid Time Off plan for full and part-time employees
- Onsite Fitness & Wellness Programs
- Sick Bank for NYS Disability absences
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance Program
- And Much More!
Drusilla, Hospice Nurse
"The managers here care about you – they acknowledge you, whether through email, in person, or simply calling you to say you’re doing a great job. Even the CEO acknowledges everyone’s hard work in his emails. It increases my job satisfaction."
Rahsaan, Hospice Nurse
"We had hospice patients where I previously worked, and I would talk with the hospice nurses and social workers – and they were so nice. They were so happy to be working. I would constantly ask them questions until one day they asked me a question – ‘Do you want to work for hospice?’ I already knew I did."
Michael, Hospice Nurse
"We are given more time to spend with the patient and family, to do the work. Other nurses are on an endless treadmill, they have to focus on so many patients, but here, you’re managing fewer patients and developing relationships."
Kathy, Hospice Nurse
"What do I love about working for Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo? The collaboration between nurse and doctor. I’ve never had a doctor who asked me questions and valued my answers – it is amazing. You’re not going to find this type of relationship between nurse and doctor anywhere else."